Recommended Age: 14 & up
Citation: Racer, K., & Spicer, A. (Cohosts) (2022-present). To all the ya I loved before [Audio podcast]. Pink Plaid Media. https://podcasts.apple.com/vn/podcast/to-all-the-ya-ive-loved-before/id1606641802
Citation: Racer, K., & Spicer, A. (Cohosts) (2022-present). To all the ya I loved before [Audio podcast]. Pink Plaid Media. https://podcasts.apple.com/vn/podcast/to-all-the-ya-ive-loved-before/id1606641802
To All the YA I Loved Before is a play on the popular book/movie title To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (Han, 2014). This newer podcast features different forms of YA content from the 90s and 2000s. Each episode is dedicated to a particular form of YA including movies, shows, books, and pop culture.
The appeal of this podcast is the nostalgia. I assume most listeners, like myself, are significantly passed the YA age range but appreciate the YA content we had. I would suggest this podcast to anyone looking for conversations on the content of the 90s and 2000s, because beyond nostalgia there are recommendations for shows, movies, or books the listener may not have heard of before. This podcast has great reviews on all streaming platforms.
